Jul 9, 2012

Drop Leaf Shawlette

About a month ago I released my Drop Leaf Shawlette pattern, and I have been pleasantly surprised about how well it is being received.

I don't remember what originally inspired this shawlette, but I have had a sketch of it in my notebook for at least a year.

Being part of the JulieSpins Handspun Swap group, I received an amazing fingering weight skein of handspun (along with some other yummy stuff) from , who was my swap partner. It was the most beautiful arrangement of colors and I knew I had to use it right away. I thought of the shawlette that was still picking away inside my brain and decided this was the perfect project for it.

So, I started working out the details at the beginning of May, and finally finished my trial by fire sample not too long after. It turned out beyond perfect, this handspun and this pattern were born for each other.

Anyway, here is my Drop Leaf Shawlette:

It is available both on Ravelry and Etsy.

Happy Knitting!



No comments:

Post a Comment